We wanted to get out some basic info for the Tacoma Invitational. We are excited to be hosting this for our 4th straight year. We know it’s early on in the season so we added some fun events for those of you who aren’t quite ready to race division yet. We are doing a 3 person. It’s 3 laps 3 times. The teams can be made of of all guys, all girls or mixed. In addition we will still have our 3 person pro-am race, where you will get to pick your favorite NSC skater to compete on your team. And we are also still doing the 100m Time Trial. Please spread the word.
NSC trials will be hosted during the meet like previous years, and the NSC pro night will be on Sat night. We are working the schedule so we can add some of the younger divisions to race during NSC pro night to showcase some of the younger talent in our sport.
See all of you soon. Robin Olson will be sending out the entry forms to your Coaches soon. If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com.
- Beginner and Elite divisions will be run (no grand divisions)
- Beginners will have 2 distances (short and middle)
- Elite division skaters will have 3 distances
- NSC Tryouts Men and Women
- All 2 person & 2 mixed relays
- 3 anything relays (can be 3 man/3 lady or any combo)
- 100m Time trials
- NSC Pro-Am 3 person draw relays
- ENTRY FEES
- $30 for elite division
- $20 for beginner division
- $15 for additional division
- If you skate both beginner and elite it is only $45
- Relays $15 each
- If you are only skating relays and not division, you only pay $15 per relay. There is NO first event fee!
- $10.00 for the 3 person Pro-Am relay
- $5.00 for the 100m Time trials
- $75.00 for NSC Tryouts (Must be 15 or older as of 1/1/18)
- Free Admission for SPECTATORS
- $5.00 practice at 7:30am on Saturday Morning