Speed Skating Class
Open Session Speed Skating
Do you have the need for speed? Speed skating builds endurance, increases muscle strength with high intensity lower body movement, and involves a beginner skater all the way to an advanced skater. The skaters will earn how to race and maximize their speed potential through class working alongside other skaters.
Speed Skating Class:
The class will focus on the following key aspects of Speed Skating:
- Learning the track
- Pushing and crossover technique
- How to maximize speed potential
And much more! No experience needed! Come join the fun!
Equipment required: Bike Helmet | Knee Pads | Soccer Style Shin Guards
Ages 7 & Older | Thurs 7:45pm-8:45pm | 8-weeks $80.00* or 7-weeks $70.00*
First 2019 Session Dates – January 10th, 2019 – February 28, 2019 (8 weeks)
FEE – *In addition to class registration, LEARN TO SKATE USA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. To join LEARN TO SKATE USA visit www.LearnToSkateUSA.com, click on skater/or parent of skater, then click on register. Print out your PDF receipt and bring it to the first class. Membership goes 7/01 – 6/30. Membership fee is $17.25
ABOUT LEARN TO SKATE USA:
- Be a member of the best skating program endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey, and US Speedskating.
- Gain great information to make sure your first glides on ice are successful ones.
- Receive secondary sport accident insurance.
- Participate in lessons, performances, competitions, and all activities associated with Learn to Skate USA.
Open Session Speed Skating:
If you don’t want to enroll in the classes, you can still come and enjoy the OPEN SPEED SKATING SESSIONS
- Open Sessions times are at 7:34 – 8:45pm on the same days (Thursday) as the Speed Skating Class.
- $12 per session.
If you have questions about Speed Skating at Sprinker contact: Jared Bucci | Phone: 253-798-4121 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sprinker Recreation Center and Ice Arena in Parkland, Washington is located at
14824 C St S, Tacoma, WA 98444