2021-2022 NorthWest Region Meet Schedule
- March 25 – 27: Oaks Park Invitational Speed Meet (Portland)
- June 4 – 5: Battle in Seattle 2022 (Federal Way)
[2023 and Beyond USARS National Championship RFP]
- July 17 – 24: 2022: Indoor National Championships – Lincoln, NE
- September 1 – 7: 2022 USA Track Championships & Team USA Trials (Outdoor) – Hollywood, FL
- 2023 Indoor National Championships – Lincoln, NE
- March 17-18, 2022: Spring Track & Road Camp – Hollywood, FL
- T.B.D.: Inline Speedskating World Championships
As I Was Saying
Get play-by-play results and commentary on many events from the NorthWest’s very own Ami at her AS I WAS SAYING blog.
SSNW Events Calendar
Welcome to SSNW, the Official Website for the USARS Speed Skating NorthWest Region. This is a very basic site, to start, and will hopefully progress to become a very informative area for all. Take a look around and let us know if there are any changes or additions that we can make to make this site more useful to the skaters and families in our region.
Divisions will be based on World Skate Rules – TBA shortly. Registration will open mid June.
COMPLETE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED HERE IF THEY BECOME AVAILABLE
Welcome to the 2022 Battle In Seattle at Pattisons’s West Skating Center in Federal Way, WA. Taking place June 4th and 5th, 2022. Thank you for your continued support of the Battle in Seattle, an event that has spanned three decades and continues to be one of the premier indoor events in the USA. The Pattison family is always thankful for the nationwide support we have received and continue to receive. We are looking forward to another epic year of racing!!
90’ x 180’ Maple rotunda with fresh WP8 plastic. Widely considered “Fastest floor in the nation.” Fastest official Lap time recorded is 8.28 seconds.
Entries must be postmarked by Fri May 27th. Make one check payable to Pattison’s West. Please use our sign-up spreadsheet and relays forms. Electronic format available (XLS).
Pattison’s West Skating Center
Race Results and Commentary from the As I Was Saying Blog
NEW DATES – NEW LOCATION
Thank you all for making the best of everything over the last 18 months. The last thing any of us expected was the need to make last minute changes to the Road Championships dates and location after already shifting from our normal format. Our National Championship Staff, the Speed Committee and USA Roller Sports invested the last week into relocating the 2021 Road Championship to the North Hall Community Center and Park – 4175 Nopone Road, Gainesville, Georgia 30506. This has been an amazing accomplishment for such a short period of time. Here are some important facts:
Since this event is a reschedule for the 2021 Road Championship and Team USA Selection, the USARS Memberships will be extended for athletes to accommodate the Championships and Team USA selection without purchasing the 2021-2022 membership before the start of the event (2021-2022 membership will be required to participate at the World Championships TDA by World Skate. The athletes will be entered into their respective divisions for the 2020- 2021 season to ensure proper age qualification to Team USA (additional championships will qualify the 2022 team).
Entry costs, divisions and events will remain the same as published for the Waco, Texas event, and application updates will appear shortly on the page that was created for the Waco, Texas event. Applications received for Waco will be automatically processed to the new date and location.
USA Roller Sports America’s Cup Road National Championship Events (USA Citizenship NOT Required) $69 if paid by August 25th or $94.
- Primary Girls and Boys 8 years old and younger 100m, 200m, One Lap, 1000m Points & 1,000m Elimination
- Juvenile Girls and Boys 9 and 10 years of age 100m, 200m, One Lap, 2000m Points & 2,000m Elimination
- Freshman Girls and Boys 11 Through 13 years of age 100m, 200m, One Lap, 5000m Points & 5,000 Elimination
- Junior Ladies and Men 14 through 18 years of age 100m, 200m, One Lap, 5000m Points & 10,000m Elimination
- Senior Ladies and Men 18 and older 100m, 200m, One Lap, 5000m Points & 10,000m Elimination
- Masters Ladies and Men 25 and older, 35 and older 100m, 200m, One Lap, 5000m Points & 5000m Elimination
45 and older, 55 and older
USA Roller Sports World Class Road Championships Team USA Qualifying Events (USA citizenship required) $99 if paid by August 25th or $124 after.
- World Class Junior Ladies and Men 14 through 18 years of age 100m, 200m, One Lap, 1000m, 10k Points, 10k Points/Elimination & 15k Elimination
- World Class Senior Ladies and Men 18 and older 100m, 200m, One Lap, 1000m, 10k Points, 10k Points/Elimination & 15k Elimination
Mark your calendar for August 31st to September 6th. Detailed schedule will be added soon.
- August 31st to September 2nd – Official Practice
- September 2nd to September 5th – Events
- September 6th – Rain Day/Overflow day if needed
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, also known as Atlanta Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport, Atlanta Airport, Hartsfield, Hartsfield–Jackson or by its airport code ATL is the primary international airport serving Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Host Hotel info will be added when finalized